mandag 22. februar 2016

Challenge yourself


You don't know who I am, yet. But my name is Jeanett and I love to draw (just in case you couldn't tell). I guess I am your typical nerd. I love to read and play games. I watch way too much TV, and I have 3 cats.

I have just picked up art again, and I am having a lot of fun. I have been drawing my entire life, and art has always been my passion. For a while there I didn't make time or prioritize my art, but I am hoping to change that. So I thought I would kick off this blog and my return to drawing with a challenge. More specifically, the 30 day drawing challenge linked below.

30 day drawing challenge
Day 1 - draw yourself 




I have just discovered markers and started coloring with them. I use a mix of Copic Ciao markers and Promarkers from Winsor Newton. I outlined this illustration with a pigment liner pen from Staedler. I have provided you with links to these drawing materials :) 



If you have any questions about drawing, me or even my cats,don't hesitate to ask! 
Have a lovely Monday cuties.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar